How To Lose Weight For Your Wedding Day
There is no one more motivated to lose weight and get in shape than a bride getting ready for her wedding day. Of course any special occasion usually motivates people to lose a few pounds but there is something about a wedding that is special.
Whitney lives out of state and had been referred to me by a friend. We set up a phone call in late December to get her prepared for her program. Her focus was on losing some weight before her upcoming April wedding and also clearing up her skin. If you need Botox for Sweating, you can get it from here!
At just 29 years old, Whitney was eating the typical Standard American Diet (S.A.D.) which consisted of processed and fast foods, wine several nights a week and artificial sweeteners. She was cooking a little bit but mostly with packaged foods that just had to be put together. Since her focus was weight loss and getting her skin healthy, her current diet was just not going to work.
Since weight loss and healthy skin can be related to gut health, the plan was to have her start with my Two Week Detox Plan and follow it with a Lifestyle Diet Plan that would focus on gut health, weight loss, and learning how to incorporate permanent changes into her diet.
Whitney started the New Year at 159 pounds. For her 5’5 inch frame, she set a goal of 140 for her wedding which was realistic and a good healthy weight for her size.
She started her program with BodyDesigns Two-Week Detox Plan and had a weight loss of 7 lbs., stopped craving sweets and realized that eating realized she enjoyed eating real food.
Whitney received her Lifestyle Diet Plan and really embraced cooking. She began trying my clean and easy recipes, preparing her meals in advance, taking snacks with her to work and cut out the alcohol, sugar alcohols and artificial sweeteners.
Today Whitney is getting ready to walk down the aisle! She looks and feels amazing as she has surpassed her goal weight and is now 138 lbs. Her skin has cleared up beautifully and this bride is glowing.
When I asked her to tell me about her experience and what helped her most she said:
1. The detox was a great kick-start; getting rid of my sweet cravings and starting me off with the motivation to continue.
2. Logging my food and getting daily feedback was how I learned to incorporate it into my lifestyle permanently.
3. Cooking Mary’s recipes and preparing foods for the week was easier than I thought and I love coming home and having several choices already made and not having to cook nightly, which really saves time when you have a busy week.
4. I didn’t realize that I was overeating certain foods or how many calories I was actually consuming until I started the program with Mary and began measuring out my serving sizes.
5. Mary gave me the knowledge and tools I needed to learn how to make better decisions when choosing foods to eat, which I really struggled with before.
6. The progress I have seen in my body since being on Mary’s diet and working out regularly is truly amazing. I love the way my body looks and more importantly I love the way I feel – healthy! I’ll never go back the poor eating habits I had before starting Mary’s program.
Whitney went on to say,
“When Mary told me it was possible to reach my goal of losing almost 20 lbs. in four months, I was skeptical. I thought at best I might lose 10 lbs. I was so scared of looking back on my wedding pictures one day, hating them and thinking “I wish I would have tried harder.” So I am here to tell y’all Mary’s program 100% works and I no longer fear looking back on my wedding pictures with dread. I could never have made this progress without Mary and her coaching and keeping me accountable.”
I’m am so excited for Whitney as she begins her new life with her husband. Both of them have embraced eating healthy for life and what they have learned can now be used to raise healthy kids that eat real food.
Are you looking to transform your health? Mary works with clients all over the country developing personalized nutrition and exercise plans for weight loss and health. If you’re ready to get started on your journey to health and wellness contact her today!