Who We Help:
- Inability to Lose Weight
- Hormonal Weight Gain
- Digestive/Gut Issues
- Sugar Cravings
- Menopause, Diabetes, Hypothyroidism
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Milton, GA
- Roswell, GA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Cumming, GA
- Nationally serving any state for Nutrition Plans, Coaching and Online Training
Train in my state-of-the-art private studio, train online at home or try the Lifestyle Program which combines one on one training with customized workouts for you to do on your own.
More than ever, there is so much information about diet and wellness out there that improving your health seems overwhelming, if not impossible to achieve. As a Nutritionist and Registered Dietitian I act as a Health and Nutrition Coach to help people to transform their lives to obtain optimal health with real food, exercise and meaningful lifestyle changes
Getting your journey off to a good start is critical – make it easy and delicious
with our two-week detox. Mary has designed a plan that is revolutionary in its simplicity, helping eliminate food cravings without having to resort to chewing on cardboard!
Kickstart Your Weight Loss With
BodyDesigns Two-Week Detox Plan!
Start your journey to optimal health and wellness with this easy to follow plan that will have you burning fat and feeling great in no time!
Client Spotlights & Testimonials
- Client Spotlight on Tammy – Tackling Hormones, Allergies, and the Middle-Age BulgeClient Spotlight on Tammy – Tackling Hormones, Allergies, and the Middle-Age Bulge Tammy came to me at the end of January frustrated with her inability to lose weight despite a very active [...]Read more
- Client Spotlight on Mike and Lucile– Teaming Up for SuccessClient Spotlight on Mike and Lucile– Teaming up for success Mike and Lucile came to me at the beginning of January hoping to make some dietary changes. Mike is 65 and Lucile is 59 and they are [...]Read more
- Client Spotlight on Laura – A Little Help Goes a Long WayClient Spotlight on Laura – A Little Help Goes a Long Way Laura came to me at the very beginning of January wanting to make a change in her exercise and diet. Her goal was to lose weight [...]Read more